We continue to see more proof that Pinterest is a great source of traffic.
In our study of 259,240 visitors in 2015, we found that Pinterest was driving more traffic than any other social source to our client’s websites.
And in How To Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest, we found that Pinterest drives 4x more revenue (per click) than Twitter and 27% more per click than Facebook.
In the infographic below, courtesy of Quick Sprout, you’ll discover:
- 5 specific ways to get more engagement on Pinterest
- The optimal image size for a Pin
- The most important factors in getting more Pinterest followers
- Pinterest’s most popular categories to consider when brainstorming new pins
- The best times to Pin
Enjoy the infographic and check out our Pinterest Marketing Service if you want help.
Latest posts by Mike Nacke (see all)
- Perfect On-Page SEO Infographic - July 24, 2015
- Social Media Marketing on Pinterest – Become a Pinterest Warrior - July 13, 2015
- How To Get More Sales & Leads From Pinterest Traffic - July 4, 2015